- 113 G Nonfat Cottage Cheese
- 70 G Frozen Blueberries
- 2 G (1/2 Tsp) Sugar Or A Sugar Substitute Like Monk Fruit Sweetener Or Swerve
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Or Orange Zest
- Combine the frozen blueberries, sugar, and lemon or orange zest in a microwave-safe container that is at least twice the volume of the blueberries (the mixture will expand in the microwave). Microwave the mixture on high, uncovered, for 3 minutes. You can heat it in a pan on the stove also.
- Remove the jam from the microwave, let it cool for a minute or two, and then spoon it over your cottage cheese. Add a little extra citrus zest for more color and flavor.